Lovin Life

Lovin Life
Chasity, Napoleon, Christian & Cleopatra

Thursday, May 16, 2013

What a week

So my 'orientation' is over. I leave Hotlanta at 0700 for parts unknown.  My trainer Ron states that I will be driving an 80,000 pound 73 foot truck out of town and onto the back roads of Georgia,  Alabama, Tennessee and wherever he wants me to go. Whenever we get to wherever it is we are to go, I am going to be dropped off for a 2 day rest in a hotel. Where this hotel is I dont know, hes southern,  and I didn't see him talking.  So I call Chasity and tell her the goodnews. So there is a hope that maybe  just maybe we can meet up for a few days.  As it stands now, I have to drive 275 hours with Ron, return to whatever terminal I am close to and test out of training phase 2. There are 11 different terminal locations I can test out. So I wanted this adventure to start and the good Lord has smiled down on me and said, that Hewill give me exactly what I wanted and then some.  After this weekend,  I am going to be able to see the majority of the rest of the 48 states AND whichever Canadian Providences I can get to. So pictures will be forthcoming,  descriptions of the hilarity, misery,  and everything in between.  I cant wait to share it with you.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment