Lovin Life

Lovin Life
Chasity, Napoleon, Christian & Cleopatra

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A lil ranting...

Husband off and gone since Thursday, I guess its about time to do some fussing? I am about overdo, I guess this is manic side of bipolar. Which I think everyone has a touch of, regardless of what all the psycho-babble bullshit people try to push down your throats about what "normal" is supposed to be.
So what set me off, well I had to tell you that my husband was gone like not home, to tell you this!! I called in sick to work on Monday- NO LIE, I have been sick with something allergy related, well its in my chest on Monday when I get up, too exhausted to do much more than flat iron my hair. That is usually not me, I am generally full of piss and vinegar by 6am. Called and told 'em all, told 'em even to tell the big shot boss to call me, she is cool and I have an amazing nurse manager. Well she called we chatted, life goes on. EXCUSED. Well, she calls back at noonish and questions some orders I had written, no problem.. ANSWERED, oh, and Criminal Minds was in the background as I was laid up in the bed with the laptop watching my favorite show.. LOVE, me some Morgan! Don't worry the husband knows, too! SO what sets me off is a friend calls that evening checking on me, she says GURL, your not gonna believe this.  Long story short, some of the folks I work with.... I had respected them enough to NOT come  to work and spread my unknown funk, hacking and coughing and stuff and someone has the audacity to say "she ain't sick, she is home with her husband".....GRRRRRR great gripes my ass. I bust it around there and you wanna talk trash about something you obviously know nothing about... YEP, I am all done with you! So after speaking with my husband last nite, who isn't here, I tell him.... hmmmm, I don't care how bad I feel, I am going to work just to infect all them blanky, blank, blank..not so nice by this point. However, I started antibiotics Monday AM, just incase. SO the tossing and turning in my head half the nite, surely paid off!
Especially when I show up to work this morning, and the haters are present, the boss (I will call her) says, your going to wear a mask? Right? Here it was, kind revenge... "NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT, I take a day off sick and ya'll talk trash about me, so here I am to infect all ya'll", she gave me a half crooked smile, she knew what I knew and she chuckled...she said with a wink, 'we would never talk about you" as she knows they are only a few in that department to be trusted and then its iffy.  I reassured her, I wasn't wearing a mask, I have 24hrs worth of antibiotics on board and life is good!
Oh, I'm not done yet, so I get up, before I even get to work I have another can of worms on my (home office) desk and the daughter that is back home, April, has left me a note to wake her when arrive at my usually first destination of the morn. This cannot be a good sign, as it usually isn't. Of course, not she has a flat tire, well change it, duh... I don't have a spare...?? Ok, so going to try to get off work early to get this child a tire, literally she and dom called all over Albany looking for a used tire. NO good, they said no one has one. So, pppppwwwweeeehhh, pppppweeehh, pweeeehh this is my blowing noise of my superman (women) costume when me or the husband, set out to save one of the children... It is a small inside and very funny joke between us, the other starts blowing up the costume and of course we bust out in a riot usually. Well he wasn't here to blow up my costume today, so I had the moral support of Dom, the baby daddy, as April refers to him, I am not sure what to call him yet, son, son in law... I just don't know, so we leave it alone for now.. Back to my rant, so the purpose of this tire story too, is April is "grown" well, you know she is 19 and expecting her own bundle of joy, so you know as grown as you get at this age. Well, my kids and my husband will tell you, I have a very hard time letting grown children be grown! So of course I called and found a tire in Albany. Well, here's what I mean, so this is the SECOND tire that has been replaced on this car, WHY? Well you guessed it, this uproar I'm in today, I'm gonna tell you. So April and Dom was in a car wreck some 30-45 days or so ago, she went to the adjustors and got a quote, well they gave her some money, she spent the money, car still broke.. HMMM, maybe it isn't cosmetic, maybe its something serious like the looks of a bent axle? I ask he about fixing it? They want some money, it wasn't her fault, hmmm things still aren't adding up.. Let MOM, call! Yep, So the body shop is telling me that she owes them $500, WHAT are you kidding. Nope, I call USAA, tell them the story, guy on phone scratching his head I am sure. Yea, isn't understanding either.. THE INSURANCE COMPANY isn't understanding... Something isn't adding up. Well, no that supermom is on the scene, guess what... YEP, April is pissed at mom, but the car will be fixed. Tomorrow we are off to the body shop, this time Mom is going.
So, obviously the moon is full tonite and I just needed to fuss. But on a side note I have some good news in the "adventure".
Hubby finished his "computer based training" modules and was advised he was being picked up by a owner- operator trainer either late tonite or early tomorrow, he is waiting on truck to be fixed at the teriminal at present. While he has been there, he as been learning lots of stuff, like why are all these people here still, no trainer? Not totally, they didn't finish there CBT's or like a female that is there, she has no available female. Huumm, thats not good for me in the very near future. Maybe my husband will have to train me. He has been getting me prepared, like bring breakfast and lunch because although they offer both, he knows I will not eat mystery meat sandwiches or hot dogs or most everything he has seen and eaten. He has eaten bugs before, so mystery meat sandwiches are nothing to him!
So another, sight into a memoir.. and hopefully a chuckle or two at our expense!! A day in the life...

No comments:

Post a Comment